, established in 2009, as a research and engineering company specially for LED DISPLAY & other technology.
In 2014, we started manufacturing LED SIGN BOARD, LED DISPLAY BOARD at our own premises with new technology which can not be compared with other products.
Light Emitting Diode ( LED ) has LONG LIFE, LOW-ENERGY CONSUMPTION, HIGH BRIGHTNESS & LONG VIEWING.
Products are being supplied by more than 100 companies with more than 1 Year Warranty in all major cities in Nepal along with it's accessories.
Normal SIGN BOARD can't be seen from LONG DISTANCE, neither WATERPROOF nor can give New Information.
LED SIGNAGE is "OUTDOOR for BRANDING" & "DISPLAY for scrolling/ moving INFORMATION."
Nepal's No.1 LED DISPLAY BOARD & LED SIGN BOARD MANUFACTURING COMPANY
A light-emitting diode
) is a semiconductor light source
that emits light when current
flows through it. Electrons
in the semiconductor recombine with electron holes
, releasing energy in the form of photons
. The color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photons) is determined by the energy required for electrons to cross the band gap
of the semiconductor.
LED Light / LED Bulb
have a lifespan many times longer than equivalent incandescent Filament lamps
, and are significantly more efficient
than most fluorescent lamps
/ Tube Light. Some LED chips able to emit up to 303 lumens per watt (as claimed by Cree and some other LED manufacturers).
Brief History of LED:
LED diodes came into existence in 1962 and were primarily red in color for the first decade. The first practical LED was invented by Nick Holonyak, Jr., in 1962 while he was at General Electric.The first practical commercial LED display was introduced by Hewlett-Packard
(HP) in 1968.
is a sub-segment of electronic signage
. Digital displays use technologies such as LCD
to display digital images
, web pages
, weather data, restaurant menus, or text. They can be found in public spaces, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants and corporate buildings etc., to provide way-finding
and outdoor advertising
. They are used as a network of electronic displays that are centrally managed and individually addressable for the display of text, animated or video messages for advertising, information, entertainment and merchandising to targeted audiences.
Why LED DISPLAY BOARD & LED SIGN BOARD ?
: The many different uses of digital signage allow a business to accomplish a variety of goals. Some of the most common applications include:
- Public information – news, weather, traffic and local (location specific) information, such as building directory with a map, fire exits and traveler information.
- Internal information - corporate messages, such as health & safety items, news and so forth.
- Product information – pricing, photos, raw materials or ingredients, suggested applications and other product information - especially useful in food marketing where signage may include nutritional facts or suggested uses or recipes.
- Information to enhance the customer service experience - interpretive signage in museums, galleries, zoos, parks and gardens, exhibitions, tourist and cultural attractions.
- Advertising and Promotion – promoting products or services, may be related to the location of the sign or using the screen's audience reach for general advertising.
- Brand building – in-store digital sign to promote the brand and build a brand identity.
- Influencing customer behavior – navigation, directing customers to different areas, increasing the "dwell time" on the store premises and a wide range of other uses in service of such influence.
- Influencing product or brand decision-making - Signage at the point of sale designed to influence choice e.g. Signage to help shoppers to choose dresses inside a fashion store or devices that on a computerized shopping trolley helping the customer locate products, check prices, access product information and manage shopping lists.
- Enhancing customer experience – applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in the waiting areas of restaurants and other retail operations, bank queues, and similar circumstances, as well as demonstrations, such as those of recipes in food stores, among other examples.
- Navigation – with interactive screens (in the floor, for example, as with "informational footsteps" found in some tourist attractions, museums and the like) or with other means of "dynamic way-finding".
- Reservations – small, interactive screens on walls or desks that allow employees to reserve the space for a limited time and integrate with a room and resource scheduling platform.
LED DISPLAY Industry overview:
Over 200 different companies worldwide market digital signage solutions and the number is still consistently growing. With the influx of digital signage providers, the digital signage market is expected to grow upward to $21.92 Billion USD by 2020, with a CAGR
of 8.04% from 2015 to 2020. The reason for the rise is due to the growing demand by companies for the development of digital signage solutions, advertisement displays and paper wastage reduction. Presently, North America dominates the digital signage market and will be expected to continue dominating the market until 2020, with the US occupying a majority of the market share. The Asia Pacific and European region has shown promise, with Germany and UK in Europe, and Japan and South Korea in the Asia Pacific region. These four countries are expected to have the highest rate of growth by 2020. The predominant market users of digital signage are restaurants, retailers
, office buildings, regional state and local planning authorities, public transport services, and various different industries.
Viber/ Whats App/ We Chat: +9779854040142
MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com